How does the emotion code work?

The Emotion Code works by tapping into your subconscious mind, which knows EVERYTHING about you and has all the answers, in order to find out where your issues stem from.

Our subconscious mind makes up about 95% of our mind. The other 5% are our conscious mind, which we use for thinking logically and making conscious decisions.
However, our emotions and behaviours are in fact controlled by our subconscious mind.

You can imagine it just like an iceberg. We can only see the top, but what’s more important is what is laying underneath the surface. This is why getting to the root cause of your issues and to clear them at the roots, is so important to create lasting changes.

Easing Physical Pain & Discomfort

You may get relief from distress and suffering, and alleviate their potential causes.

Love & Relationships

Improve your relationships (even with yourself): Remove barriers to love and increase your ability to connect.

Creating More Success

You can experience more abundance and open the door to prosperity.

Healing Generations

It’s possible to heal your own energy, as well that of past and future generations.

Helping Animals

It can also help our furry friends to feel and function better.